Shedstore Review – Are Shedstore any good?
Shedstore is a trading website of Taylored Investments Ltd, selling sheds from a number of large garden shed manufacturers. These brands include Forest, YardMaster, Palram, Shire, Palmako and Keter.
Shedstore offer a pick a day delivery service as well as 0% finance options. They have a great range of low priced pressure treated / tanalised sheds which come with a 15 year guarantee. Due to the great range of small size sheds in particularly, means we like Shedstore’s offering quite a lot!
Shedstore sell wooden, metal and plastic sheds. If we look at their wooden sheds, they have a good range of sizes from 3×5 all the way up to 20×12. These sizes are available in apex, pent or reverse apex roof systems. Many of their sheds allow you to choose the delivery date but they do have some sheds which can be delivered in just 3-7 working days. We like the Forest Overlap Pent Wooden Shed so take a look at that when shopping around.
They also have a range of wooden log cabins and summerhouses. The Forest Chiltern 4m x 3m Log Cabin is complete with double glazing and would look fantastic in most large gardens. Alternatively, their Forest Melbury Log Cabin has a sloping pent roof and could be a great alternative.
How we rate them!
Shedstore have a great range of products to choose from, available from a number of different manufacturers. Their prices are great and delivery very quick. We would certainly recommend using Shedstore to buy a shed.
- Pick a day delivery on many of their products
- Number of large brands and manufacturers to choose from
- Finance options available to help with the purchase if you do not want to pay the full amount up front in one
- Good offer when you sign up to their mailing list
- They do get the occasional bad review regarding customer service from a few review websites
- A lot of their sheds are in the lower end of the market price-wise and there isn’t a big range of higher quality sheds